We cover the gamut, from Gene Lamont hate to Quintin Berry love, in this week's Bless You Boys Podcast.
BYB Podcast 48 has a running time of 1:01 and features Kurt Mensching, Allison Hagen and Al Beaton.
- There are 2 tickets available for the BYB meetup in Detroit on August 4th! Contact Allison for details! Be there or be square!
- The Tigers just may be a pretty damn good baseball team. Are the Tigers who we thought they were?
- 1st place is on the line with 3 games against the hated Chicago White Sox!
- You may think Gene Lamont sucks. Kurt's Detroit News column tells us why he doesn't.
- Jim Leyland has laid down the law, he will no longer explain explain his sometimes questionable lineups.
- Should Jose Valverde be replaced as closer? If so, with whom?
- Apparently Jacob Turner's value as a prospect tanked on Monday. That is if you believed the media (who wanted attention) and fans (who were in panic mode).
- Will there ever be a winner in the "How good/bad is Quintin Berry" debate?
- Ron Washington is an idiot.
- This week in media idiocy covers ridiculous tweets from local sports talk radio hosts.
- The lightning round features Rod Allen's so-called acting, Fake Jim Leyland, corner outfielders and FSD's lame nicknames for Berry (Q-Ball, QB, Quickness, ThunderClap).
- Final thoughts include summertime heat, Omar Infante and trade deadline rumor mongering from the usual suspects..
Quintin Berry mentions: Too many to count.
Twitter accounts mentioned: @FakeLeyland
We LOVE to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.