This week the editors get together to discuss the Toledo Mud Hens' Northern Auxiliary in this week's Bless You Boys Podcast. BYB Podcast 43 runs 1:15 and features Kurt Mensching, Allison Hagen and Al Beaton
- Time is running out to get tickets for the BYB Meetup!
- When are 2 recaps a game 1 too many? When Kurt says so.
- Injuries have become the overriding story of the Detroit Tigers' season.
- Who is injured? Every-damn-body.
- 30% of the Tigers' current roster were in Triple A to start the season.
- Meet Matt Young and Bryan Holaday.
- Why not bring up Rob Brantley?
- Goodbye Omir Santos.
- Let's not speak of those selected in the 2012 MLB amateur draft for a good 4 years.
- Draft philosophy and the lack of position players.
- Dave Dombrowski speaks, spews platitudes, no one is surprised.
- The clock is ticking on the team, the coaching staff and certain players. How long before DOOOOM?
- Nick Castellanos was promoted to Double A Erie. And for the last time, Castellanos is not a 2nd baseman and will only see Detroit in his dreams for this season.
- The Yankees are scared of chubby, drunken Detroit fans running on the field.
- The week in mainstream media idiocy, featuring Bill "Huge" Simonson and Drew Sharp.
- The lightning round features Allison talking bourbon.
- A letter from a listener asks about 2nd base. We almost made it through an entire podcast without bringing up everyone's favorite position!
Blogs mentioned: Beyond the Boxscore.
We LOVE to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.