As the old saying goes, "Out of sight (or in our case, out of hearing), out of mind." With that in mind, here's the first Bless You Boys Podcast of 2012!
BYB Podcast 26 has a running time of 56:03, and features Allison Hagen, Kurt Mensching, and Al Beaton.
FYI: Old Time Family Baseball is hosting a weekend long blogathon ro raise money for Doctors Without Borders. They're good folk and it's a great cause. Click here to make a DONATION.
- Pitchers and catchers report on February 20th. We were all burned out at the end of the season. Has the itch for baseball returned?
- Justin Verlander, Conan O'Brien and Taco Bell.
- Alan Trammell, Jack Morris, Lou Whitaker, Hall of fame voting and the stupidity of the BBWAA.
- Rumor mongering with Roy Oswalt and Yoenis Cespedes.
- Corey Luebke, fan trade scenarios and rosterbation.
- How will the Tigers fill the final rotation spot?
- Will the Tigers go with platoons at 2nd and 3rd?
- Really? Bad platoons?
- Spring training invitees: Surprises?
- What's the current status of ex-Tigers Magglio Ordonez, Carlos Guillen and Joel Zumaya?
- Will Comerica Park be used in the NHL's next Winter Classic?
- How would you improve the game of baseball?
- Between Two Dugouts with the funny and mysterious Phil Coke's Brain: Was the interview for real?
Blogs mentioned: Brain Matters, Old Time Family Baseball.
Brandon Inge mentions:1
We LOVE to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, please email us at BYBPodcast at Gmail.com.