We're baaaaack! The batteries have been recharged and there is news a-plenty, so the Bless You Boys Podcast has come out of hibernation!
A wide ranging podcast runs 1:36 (that's what happens when you take time off, there's a backlog of news), featuring the dulcet tones of Allison Hagen, Rob Rogacki, Kurt Mensching, and Al Beaton. We also introduce Patrick O’Kennedy as TigerDog1.
FYI: The BYB Podcast is now available for streaming on-demand on your iPhone, Android Phone, BlackBerry or Palm phone via Stitcher radio! You can find links to the app at Stitcher.com.
- BYB has access! We're somebody now!
- Allison is headed to MLB's Winter Meetings, plans to stalk Dave Dombrowski.
- The history, the process, the results, the DIBS Awards.
- Little Victor lost the DIBS vote? We want a recount! Heads will roll...
- Justin Verlander sweeps the Cy Young and MVP!
- Dave Dombrowski honored.
- Manager of the Year = overrated.
- Silver Slugger and Glove Gloves awards are not to be taken seriously.
- Jose Valverde's option picked up.
- Ramon Santiago re-signed.
- Platoons at 2nd and 3rd base? It could happen...
- The return of G$, aka Gerald Laird.
- 40 man roster updates.
- Why won't the Tigers talk about their arbitration decisions?
- Rumor mongering with Yoenis Cespedes, Aramis Ramirez, Mark Buehrle, Octavio Dotel, Coco Crisp, Kelly Johnson, Maicer Izturis, Martin Prado, and Chone Figgins.
- Stupid crazy free agent contracts.
- Gene Lamont will not be freed.
- Patrick breaks down the new CBA.
- Final thoughts are just glad to be back!
Brandon Inge mentions: 2
We apologize for the lack of listener questions. They were left out because the podcast would have been a good 6 hours long otherwise. They'll be back, so no worries.